Terms and conditions
By using planless.io software you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions below reproduced.
This website and service are the property of PLANLESS LDA, a private limited company headquartered at Avenida David Mourão-Ferreira 14 8A 1750-204 Lisboa (Portugal), registered at the Commercial Registry Office of Lisbon under the sole register and corporate tax number 514 551 852, holding the trademark PLANLESS.IO.
For the purposes of these terms of service, the following terms have the definition and the scope described here:
- Access Software: The software is accessed by the user (client) via the Internet by any Browser.
- User Account: E-mail and password of the user.
- Access Address: planless.io
- Location of Software: The software is installed in the service provider’s server.
- Service Payment: The client pays an amount per user by way of rent for use of the software for a period of time employed.
- Provider of Service: PLANLESS
- Ownership of the software: The software is owned by the service provider.
- Service: SaaS - Software as a Service - Rental Service software.
- User: Natural or legal person who hires the person accessing the Service.
Terms of the Service Delivery
- PLANLESS reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service Delivery time to time without prior notice.
- Continued use of the Service by the user after the occurrence of any changes operated by PLANLESS, constitutes express consent to such changes.
- The user can refer to the updated Terms of Service at any time, accessing https://www.planless.io/terms-and-conditions
- Violation of any of the conditions set out in the Terms of Service Provision gives PLANLESS the right to terminate the account of the offending user.
- Any functionality that expands or enhance the current Service, including the release of new tools and resources, are subject to the conditions set out in the Terms of Service.
- You acknowledge and agree that PLANLESS is not liable for the contents entered in the service by the user.
- You expressly agree to assume the sole risk in the use of the Service.
- You must be a human. Accounts registered by "bots" or other automated methods are not permitted.
- To register for the Service, the proponent of the Service must indicate a valid email address and any other information requested by the service provider.
- Your login may only be used by one person, sharing a single login for multiple people is not permitted.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. PLANLESS cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You are responsible for all Content posted and activity that occurs under your account (even when Content is posted by others who have accounts under your account).
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- You expressly understand and agree that PLANLESS is not liable or for negligence, for any type of damages resulting from the use of the software by the user or by third that access the data through the user software.
- PLANLESS reserves the right at any time, for technical reasons unrelated to you, temporarily suspend access to the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- PLANLESS may suspend the Service or any part of it, whenever it detects the need to change or correct the software, warning users by any means reasonably understandable. You expressly agree that PLANLESS automatically provides you the changes and corrections as part of the Service.
- Should the service be discontinued permanently, PLANLESS informs the user thereof with at least thirty (30) days.
- Prices of all Services, including but not limited to monthly subscription plan fees to the Service, are subject to change without prior notice from us. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the PLANLESS.IO Site or the Service itself.
- PLANLESS shall not be liable to the User or any third party for any damages that may result or arise from a termination or suspension of account and/or access to the Service.
Payments, Refunds, Upgrading, and Downgrading
- The prices our service are disclosed on request, directly to you, or disseminated in tables in PLANLESS.IO site.
- A valid credit card is required for paying accounts.
- A free trial period of 7 days is offered to any new user. At the end of this period, the SERVICE would be automatically billed for the selected subscription plan. The user has the possibility to edit or cancel his subscription at any time.
- The Service is billed in advance, depending on the frequency contracted.
- A minimum of 5 paying seats is required for using the service.
- A valid fiscal number and a complete address are required before purchasing planless.io in order for us to generate a legal invoice/receipt.
- If the renewal of a PLANLESS.IO license is not concluded before the license's expiration date, access to the account will be blocked until the process is concluded. If you should fail to renew the PLANLESS.IO license thirty (30) days after the expiration date, the account will be considered forfeit, all access to it will be removed and all data within will be lost. In order to maintain usage of the PLANLESS.IO services at their highest level of potential, it's advised that all matters regarding licenses are always kept up to date.
- All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and the customer shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties, excluding only Portugal taxes.
- All payments are serviced by Stripe (http://stripe.com/).
- The available payment methods for the PLANLESS.IO licenses purchasing are the following: credit card (VISA, MasterCard, and Maestro International).
Copyright and Content Ownership
- All content posted on the Service must comply with all European Union copyright laws.
- We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the Service. Your profile and materials uploaded remain yours. However, by setting your pages to be shared publicly, you agree to allow others to view and share your Content.
- All rights are reserved to PLANLESS. You agree that the Service contains proprietary and confidential information that is overseen by applicable law.
- You may not duplicate, copy, reproduce, redistribute, reuse any portion of the Software or Service Account, or visual design elements or concepts without express written permission of PLANLESS, under penalty of criminal and civil liability.
- PLANLESS agrees to keep confidential and not disclose, by any means, the data entered by the user that might have access.
Cancellation and Termination
- You are solely responsible for properly canceling your account. An email or phone request to cancel your account is not considered cancellation. After sending an email to [email protected] stating that you wish to cancel your subscription to our services, you have to confirm that you wish to cancel your account after being contacted by PLANLESS.IO staff.
- All of your Content will be immediately deleted from the Service upon cancellation. This information cannot be recovered once your store is deleted.
- If you cancel the Service before the end of your current paid up subscription period, your cancellation will take effect immediately and you will not be charged again.
- PLANLESS, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your Account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all content in your Account. PLANLESS reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- The period of validity of the services that PLANLESS provides begins when you start using our services for the first time until you cancel (or don't renew) your license.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis.
- Technical support is only provided to paying account holders and is only available via email or in-app chat.
- The service is provided via the Internet, so PLANLESS is not responsible for a failure of connectivity and the inherent inability to use.
- You understand that PLANLESS uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service, PLANLESS.IO, or any other PLANLESS service.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by PLANLESS.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove Content and Accounts containing Content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party's intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any PLANLESS.IO customer, employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
- You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your Content, may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
- If your bandwidth usage significantly exceeds the average bandwidth usage (as determined solely by PLANLESS.IO) of other PLANLESS.IO customers, we reserve the right to immediately disable your account.
- PLANLESS does not warrant that (i) the service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- You expressly understand and agree that PLANLESS shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if PLANLESS has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; (v) or any other matter relating to the service.
- The failure of PLANLESS to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and PLANLESS and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and PLANLESS (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
- Agreeing with the PLANLESS.IO’s Terms of Service is required to use our services. Please read them carefully before accepting them. Once you accept our Terms and Services you will be bound to them. Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to [email protected]