- When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, VAT Number or other details to help you with your experience.
- We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features.
- YPTOSPACE may disclose personal data in compliance with a court order or an order from another competent authority and under the Law in force.
- YPTOSPACE guarantees safety and protection of personal data, safeguarding the protection of the personal data provided by its Clients and/or Users, against their abusive use or unauthorized access.
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise, transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
- Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We, therefore, have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
- Transaction data, in the mentioned personal data, can be transferred for the benefit of Stripe (http://www.stripe.com), on the terms that it will beneficial on in-service connected to order payments. A client has the right to see the content of his data and any corrections made to it. Sharing of information is voluntary, however, at the same time, it is crucial to use this service.
planless.io Customer support
Avenida David Mourão-Ferreira 14 8A
1750-204 Lisboa - Portugal